Held annually in Wellington, the NZ Art Show is New Zealand’s largest sale of original New Zealand art works.
It promotes a wide range of art within a dynamic environment, encouraging all New Zealanders to own original art. There are around 3,000 artworks by about 250 artists, all of which are exhibited over a four-day period. On average, 10,000 people visit the show proving that art is for everyone.
· More than 4,000 NZ artists represented
· More than $13 million of art sold
· Around $12 million returned back to the artists themselves
· More than 42,000 artworks exhibited
· Around 22,000 artworks sold
· $115,000 presented to artists in award programmes
· Over 130,000 people have attended the shows